We hope you and your family have been well during this difficult time.
We are restarting all emergency dental services from the 8th of June and all routine dental care from the 15th of June.
Our online booking is not yet open so please email us if you would like to speak to us.
Our telephone lines will be reopening at 8:30 am on the 8th of June. If you need to contact us before that, please email us on email@example.com, alternatively please leave a voicemail message on 020 7584 5551 and we will be in touch.
You will see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We have carefully planned these changes to help protect our patients and team.
Before attending the practice:
- It is recommended that if you are in the high risk category, that you delay your treatment.
- Please complete your medical history at least 2 days before attending your appointment.
- Please do not attend the surgery if you feel unwell or have been in close contact with someone who feels unwell.
- Please do not bring family members or friends with you to your appointment. Children and vulnerable adults should be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- We recommend not bringing any unnecessary items with you when you attend. We will ask you to place your jacket, bag, phone, sunglasses etc in a plastic bag when you attend. You will need to take the bag with you and dispose of outside the practice.
- Please do not arrive early for your appointment, due to social distancing measures, we may not be able to accommodate you inside our waiting room.
Arriving at the practice:
- Please maintain social distancing.
- Collect a sanitation pack (surgical mask, gloves, hand sanitiser sachet, and plastic bag for your belongings)
- Place all your belongings into the plastic bag and seal it.
- We may need to check your temperature by infrared thermometer. We may need to reschedule your appointment if your temperature is higher than the normal range.
- We may ask you to pre-rinse with an anti-COVID disinfecting oral rinse for 30 secs.
- Please only make payment by credit card, debit card or via Apple or Android pay or BACS / bank transfer prior to the appointment.
- We will not be able to make appointments at reception (this is to avoid time being spent at reception). Please call us on 020 75845551 to arrange follow up appointments.
- Your dentist, hygienist and nurse will be in extra PPE for the protection of patients and staff. Staff at reception will be wearing surgical masks.
We look forward to seeing you again and would like to thank you for your patience, understanding and cooperation. We are happy to answer any questions you may have about the new procedures we will be implementing. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Haider and the dental team